top of page
  • Writer's pictureFlyingFussel

Personal Pets

This brand new addition allows users to have a personal pet.

Your pet needs food at least once per day, otherwise it dies.

In return, you can use "pet fetch" to receive coins, diamonds and even boost-shop items from your pet!

You can also change the name of your pet, what kind of animal it is; and if you really want something special, you'll be able to purchase a custom pet (any default discord emoji) for $2.00 - which will also permanently increase your special-item-chance by 10% (15% total, 25% with treat).


Have fun!



53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

ความคิดเห็น


bottom of page